Saturday, March 5, 2011

Different level, different thoughts

My facebook from starting till now..are having friend of primary school until my mother's age friend.

What i realized is that...

Friends who are in Primary school in my list:

-- They posted whatever status they want, they commented anything they like to. They still don't know that there are no secrets at facebook! How cute they are..the cute here i mean is really the real meaning of cute, adorable...

Friends who are in secondary school in my list:

-- They shared every moment they have in their schooling time. Whatever activities, whatever topic, whatever planning. They just assume that facebook is a chat room for them. They discuss everything there as they want. They support each other with all those comments, helping each others in solving problem. They are building up a very strong relationship through all the function of facebook. Hoping that their relationship like that will last longer.How good if I was born in 1990..We can see how real is the friendship they are having.

Same batch friend of my list:

-- Facebook is like a destination for us to gather back aft "N" years. We are like talking about memories rather than the "NOW". We make fun of those funny picture of us in the past. We are asking what are you doing currently. Where are you currently. The answer will be shock then, "OPss...you are married!..."Opps....how many children u have ady?" Yea, I meet my classmate here. We do have successfully organized gathering through the "event" (it is easier coz it is costless perhaps). I like it..at least we can keep in touch with our partner that we grow up together with.

1980's friend of my list:

-- Facebook is like a networking function engine instead of relationship building engine. They are commenting so that people know the appearance of them. They are posting status to let the world know what are the business they are doing. When you have this kind of friend in your list, meaning that you are stepping in the real world already:P

My mother's age friend in my list:
-- My mum n friends are currently actively in facebook.They have their group like Hwa Lian 1977 classmate. Awesome! Because of this, my parent's friend add me in facebook. Their comment is like writing an essay...haha..Reading their comment, i will really have the feeling that " The older the ginger, the hotter the ginger"...Besides, the comment i got will be "I realized your friend list got XXX, do u know him/her? Well, he/she is my son/daughter"..Funny funny....Besides, i am chatting with my mom through facebok, my mom is chatting with her sister n fren in facebook too...As they said, if i still don't know facebook, i should take bus n stay in Museum ady. Cool~~

Ok, I am just sharing what i got from facebook. No offence ya~~

No comments:

Post a Comment